Redirected from Do Sikhs Fall in Love with Somebody?

SBN CEO

Administrator
Staff member
<div>I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT ANYONE, I AM JUST TRYING TO RESEARCH ON OTHERS AND ANSWER ABOUT WHAT I KNOW. THANK YOU

Unrelated material has been removed. Let's keep the use of caps to a minimum so we don't look like we are yelling. Thanks, Narayanjot Kaur

TODAY SIKH THINK MUSLIM IS THIS AND THAT
BUT THE FACT IS THAT
SIKH HATES MUSLIM BECAUSE OF THE HISTORY
GURU Nanak NEVER HATED MUSLIM
SO WHY DONT SIKH NOWADAYS FOLLOW HIS FOOTSTEP
GURU Nanak WAS A ROLE MODEL FOR EVERYONE
AND IF YOU READ PROPERLY

VAAR IN MAAJH, AND SHALOKS OF THE FIRST MEHL:
|| 7 || SHALOK, FIRST MEHL: It is difficult to be called a Muslim; if one is truly a Muslim, then he may be called one. First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away. Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life. As he submits to God's Will (Islam) and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit. And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim.
|| 2 || FIRST MEHL: There are five prayers and five times of day for prayer; the five have five names. Let the first be truthfulness, the second honest living, and the third charity in the Name of God. Let the fourth be good will to all, and the fifth the praise of the Lord. Repeat the prayer of good deeds, and then, you may call yourself a Muslim. O Nanak, the false obtain falsehood, and only falsehood.
<div align="center">Quran 98:5 And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practice regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.
<font face="Arial">