How to pray & recieve what you want?

SBN CEO

Administrator
Staff member
How to pray & receive anything you want?

We all pray to God. Some of our prayers are answer some are not.
I was wondering why it is so. How God decides which prayer to answer now or which to delay or which prayer not to answer at all? In our experience this is exactly what happens.
I asked God & He answered beautifully.
God explained to me that I do not have any thumb rule with which to decide. The way you pray that decides. I could not understand. I asked for clarification, He explained, when you pray & ask for some thing that means you do not have what you are asking. In every prayer your thought behind the thought or sponsoring thought is that I lack. God told me that when you make a statement of lack it is converted in to lack. Your thoughts are creative. Your thoughts create every thing. You do not know this. What ever you express whether silently or by speech it happens.
As for as I am concerned I have kept every thing, all your needs & desires in the universe before you were born. ‘I do not have to create something new for you which you are asking. It is already there. As in Bible’ you will be answered before you ask. As in siri Guru Granth Sahib ‘ jo mWgy Twkur Apny qy soeI soeI dyvY’] iek hor quk Xwd rKx vwlI hY ‘ jo ikC pwieAw so eykw vwr’ ]
It is clear that God does have to create something new for you which you are asking. It is already there in the universe. Universe obeys your thoughts. If you express thoughts of lack in your prayers you will not get any thing because universe has answered what was your sponsoring thought.
With this knowledge & insight I asked then How to prey? He again gave a beautiful answer. He said make a prayer of thankfulness & not a prayer of supplication or begging. What ever you need say ‘THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME THIS.
I asked God How I can say that as what I am asking I have not received. I do not have that stuff with me. Then God said ‘YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME?
If you have a belief of just a mustered seed you can move mountains,
This is true, I read a book BELIEVING IS SEEING & God confirmed that what is written there is 100% true. Even the scientists have started believing in this Truth.
So, your every prayer will be answered if made with thankfulness & gratitude e.g., THANKS YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME THIS, THANK YOU GOD FOR DOING THIS FOR ME.
This is a magical prayer. Every prayer made with Faith that God has already kept for you what you are asking will make a huge difference in your life.
Before you were born God kept your feed in the form of milk in your mother’s breast. Your father did not have to go to market to bring feed for you. Same way God has kept everything for you that you may need from your birth to death. Don’t worry. Be happy. Enjoy your life.
GOD BLESSES YOU.

With love
Mahanbir Singh

More...